Saturday, March 3, 2012

Photo of the Day - Day 3

Today's word: neighborhood


I don't have much of a neighborhood. It's not a bad place, it's just not very interesting. Today I set out on my run to the gym (1.5 miles there, 20 minutes of weights, 1.5 miles back. Yay me!!) with the intention of photographing my favorite traffic circle. It is so pretty all planted up in proper Pacific Northwest style - boulders and firs.

Before I headed out on my run I was waiting in a different place than I usually do while waiting for a Garmin signal and I looked down and saw these little terra cotta hearts scattered on the ground near our mailboxes. They were a delightful surprise and a nice reminder that even the blandest seeming places can hold surprises and charms of their own.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: