Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Photo A Day Challenge

A good friend of mine did this on her blog a few months ago and I looked forward to what she came up with each day. I have seen this continue on a few blogs since then and thought I would give it a whirl. As my friend pointed out, this is a great way of noticing the world a little bit more. Besides, I like to give myself mini-assignments and goals.

Today's word is: up.




And that is where I am headed at the early hour of 9:00. Four hours of sleep and an early morning boob squishing appointment have left me tired and crabby.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

aeep said...

What you and Kevin do is none of our business, OK.

Can't wait to see your March challenge! Oh, and check out my new blog

www.itsmeflatjustice.blogspot.com