Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Name, New Look

Welcome to "Titanium Spork"!

I have been meaning to change this little blog's name and design since last March.  For some reason I just kept putting it off.  At first I toyed with the idea of changing the URL and wasn't sure how to do that and move my content and then just got plain old lazy and failed to do anything at all.  Also, since it is a running spork and I kind of mostly stopped running for the last year it seemed silly to use this cute little guy.  But it is time to finally pull the trigger.   I have been getting running back into my life and heck, even if I didn't he could just be a spork on the go much like I am a woman on the go.  It is just too cute not to use.

The logo was designed by a great graphic artist named Tabitha Borchardt.  She was fabulous to work with, did some great logos and was actually really affordable in case anyone has any graphic design needs or wants. 

3 comments:

aeep said...

But, but, but...I liked you as starchy :(

Well, I guess it is time to embrace your name change. I always say I will respect other women who change their names.

aeep said...

But the logo is adorable!

The CilleyGirl said...

I love it!!