Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weatherproof Wedding

Since our wedding is in the Northwest in May I  figured I needed to plan for rain.  I won't want to ruin my hair and makeup walking to and fro and my fabulous shoes are satin and therefore could be destroyed by water so I needed a plan of action.  Also, we want to take photos all around the Edgefield grounds and those grounds can get muddy and dirty.  So I decided to create the inclement weather wedding ensemble.

Voila! 
I might actually love this look a little too much.  Although I think the dress is a smidge long and should be taken up a stripe.

4 comments:

aeep said...

That is too damn cute for words! Love it. But don't neglect the shoes they love you.

You guys definitely have to take pics in this ensemble.

Do they have a rain tophat or penguin flippers or something for Kevin?

Judy said...

Sooooo cute!!! Now I want it to rain.

The CilleyGirl said...

I love it! What the well-dressed Northwest bride is wearing.

Kathy said...

I LOVE it. I'm with Judy... I almost want it to rain. : )