Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Can Finally Stop Obsessing!

I am laying on a bed in Portland with the sun (yes actual sun) on my face looking out at the Willamette River with my head full of wedding ideas. Instead of amillion different ideas in my brain about all the possibilities of what we can do and how it should look we have finally made permanent decisions on how it should all be. Hooray! I don't think I could stand thinking about it one more moment . Yesterday we started our great Portland wedding vendor marathon weekend with visits to the ceremony and reception venues again, a cake tasting and meeting a DJ. Today is more cake and also florists. We are both so excited about what we have decided on and created! I really want to share the cake design but that will have to wait. Sure, I'll put on the wedding dress a billion times and show everyone but the cake is special.

1 comment:

aeep said...

That is very good to hear! Glad your weekend was not only productive but fun and cake-filled