- NECCO is bringing back their "classic" flavors of candy hearts next year in addition to their new craptacular flavors. Woo-hoo!
- I got a fabulous haircut that is the first one in a long time that I really love. She threw on some highlights too. A good haircut is almost as good as the knee-high, high-heeled, black boots feeling.
- I ran across (but luckily not over) the cutest little lizard on my run in the woods on Saturday. I wanted to pick him up and squeeze him and take him home but realized he would quickly be eviscerated by the kitties so I left him to wander the woods in peace.
- We now have a Tivo. Tivo is good.
- Kevin did not electrocute himself when he drilled through an electrical wire while installing garage shelves on Saturday. Live boyfriend + more storage = awesome.
- Dave Alvin (my favorite musician of all time) is coming to the The Tractor on Monday night. It will be a great night of music, PBR and hanging out with the boys (Kevin, my bro, my friends Todd and Dan).
- Sunday I am running my seventh St. Patrick's Day Dash. This was the first race I ever ran and is kind of the unofficial kick-off to the "running season". It is very festive, throngs of people all pepped up and everybody has a good time. Bonus: it shouldn't be snowing this year!
- New sports bras. I balk at spending good money on these but, man, what a difference quality makes. No more permanent marks on my chest from chafing. Also, they are bright and white and haven't taken on the grayish dinge of a thousand washes yet.
- Flowers, flowers everywhere.
- Lady GaGa. I am not ashamed.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
10 Happy Reasons
This has been all running and sickness lately so I feel the need to bust out a list of small happy things that have happened in the immediate past or will happen in the immediate future. Since I do truly believe that this really is a wonderful life here are 10 tiny recent reasons why in no particular order.