Monday, May 31, 2010

Still Here

Just been in a bit of a "blah" frame of mind lately and haven't felt much like posting.  The pelvic pain is gone so I am cleared to run again but I am having trouble getting myself ramped up and back in the running groove.  I need to get on that ASAP because, as a friend of mine likes to say, that half-marathon isn't going to run itself.

In addition to the "blahs" I have had quite a few things going on that may or may not get blogged about:  volunteering at Girls on the Run 5K, silent movies at SIFF, some fabulous new touches to the house, some wedding plans, upcoming vacation and various and sundry other things.

I hope to start tomorrow morning with a run and a fresh green smoothie to kick start a new mood and renew my focus on weight-loss and running and not being so off my game in every possible facet of life.  Ahh...the healing power of produce.

No comments: