Thursday, January 22, 2009

Re-Christening

Today I was re-christened. This is an e-mail that a colleague who is recuperating at home from a major surgery sent to another colleague who is handling her job while she is away.

At the moment this resident doesn't ring a bell but 2 Percocet may have
something to do with that. You may want to check with Ass-Marie.


After I wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes and could see again, I also noticed that this colleague was responding to an e-mail I had sent SEVEN years ago. Percocet must truly be a wonderful thing.

4 comments:

Kath said...

Ass-Marie. I want some of those drugs. =)

Unknown said...

Ass, I love it. She sounds like she's on the good times train...ha

Michael said...

SEVEN years? Wow, I thought I was bad about returning emails.

At least you don't have to change your monograms...

Fishergirl said...

Valium is good, too!