Monday, January 12, 2009

Maybe I'm Old Fashioned . . .

While out at the mall yesterday I ran across these lovelies in the toddler shoe section.Yes, that is right. You heard me. . . toddler. To find them online I had to go to the baby section.

Never mind that the little buggers have trouble walking as it is without throwing in a tiny heel. That's a whole separate issue. These shoes are perfect if you want your little girl to grow up to work on the pole or be a "contestant" on Rock of Love. Her first wee tiny whore shoes. Strappy lucite heels on a baby (which the website calls a "fancy touch to this polished look" )! What is wrong with our world where we have to have our little kids grow up so soon and be sexualized so early? My First Stripper Pole can't be far behind.

2 comments:

Michael said...

No doubt these are purchased by the same parents that name their little girl Jasmine, Bambi or Cherry.

Kath said...

Or JonBenet... creepy.