Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back

Wow, it has been awhile since I posted.  There is so much to say but also so very little to say.  Things are alright here.  There are good days and there are bad days but the days are mostly good. 

If nothing else, experiencing the death of a loved one has reminded me of the inherent kindness in people and deepened my appreciation for the beauty and fragility of life.  I consider myself incredibly lucky to have such wonderful people in my life and thank you all for the kind words and thoughts.  Everyone has been so kind and, with the exception of a relationship with a family member that might be irrevocably damaged, I realize that there are a lot of people who have my back if I need them. 

That's enough sadness and gooey stuff for blog posts for awhile.  I just felt I needed to have some sort of buffer post in here between "my Dad is dying" and "hey, I had a crappy 3 mile run".  Postings of summer fun and running in heat woes to come.

Seriously though, thanks for all your support and friendship. 

No comments: