When I am not suffering from the effects of the degenerative brain disease I am busily plotting all I am going to do with my free time now that the evil that was school is over with. I was actually daydreaming during a class all about that and made a list instead of listening to the instructor's lecture.
Here are a few things I came up with to occupy my free time:
- Back to yoga classes
- Clean the house
- Maintain the house cleanliness
- Restart my Netflix subscription
- Read books for the sheer enjoyment of it and not because someone will be testing me on my retention. If the books make me want to fall asleep and/or gouge my eyes out from boredom I will simply stop reading them.
- Spend time with people other than just Kevin and my co-workers
- Start taking classes for fun
- Sit on my butt and watch TV
I just have to make it through the busy Christmas season and all of those fun things can be mine.