Friday, September 18, 2009

Iron Girl 10K Race Report

Meh. I am a Tin Foil girl at best.

Blah, blah...under trained..blah, blah...slow...,blah, blah...personal worst...blah, blah...seven minutes slower than when I ran this race three years ago..blah, blah...regression...blah, blah...no motivation..blah, blah...fat..blah, blah...sucked.

I am even more tired of hearing it then anyone else is. Time to step back and figure out what my problem is and why I can't get my shit together. I already have a pretty good idea what my problems are and how I am going to fix them.

On a positive note, Amber smashed her 10K PR and it was fun to have someone to hang out with ahead of time. All of my running friends are guys so I would have been running this one alone if she hadn't decided to sign up. Bonus (I think): I got a way too girly women's tech tee and an Aflac duck out of the experience.

1 comment:

aeep said...

I think we've all been there runningwise. But it'll turn around...one foot in front of the other :)

Thanks for convincing me to run this one, it may be a keeper!